We are looking for a creative, energetic and strategic-minded professional to fill the role of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will take responsibility for developing and leading effective integrated marketing strategies in order to help build brand awareness, increase traffic, drive leads and grow revenue. The Marketing Manager will also manage Simplifya’s social media strategies, speaking engagements and assist with tradeshow and event-planning execution. To be successful in this position, you will be creative, resourceful, self-motivated, and have the ability to coordinate resources effectively and efficiently.
The Marketing Manager must be able to quickly pivot between priorities and embrace rapid change.
This position works out of the Denver office.
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost brand awareness, increase engagement, and drive qualified traffic
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Craft valuable and engaging content for our website, blog, promotional materials, and other owned channels
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social media channels, specifically LinkedIn. Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry.
- Manage and execute company and industry events, meetings, and tradeshows
- Manage public speaking events and opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to lead integrated marketing campaigns and take ownership of a project
- Strong digital marketing experience, with an emphasis on content development
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, WordPress, and Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator or InDesign
- Manage website (built on WordPress), including building landing pages, blog formatting and uploading, SEO, metadata, etc.
- Comfortable working in and contributing to the growth of the cannabis industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Leadership abilities and project management experience
- Attention to detail with a creative and analytical mind
- Manage other responsibilities, as assigned
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field. An agency background is a plus!
- 3-5 years of marketing or marketing communications experience
- Training in video production, graphic design, digital art, SEO concepts, social media techniques desirable
- Team player with a positive attitude towards contributing and learning
- Exceptional ability to work efficiently in a detail-oriented environment, and to deliver on time
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Simplifya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Simplifya does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.