The Client Engagement Specialist serves as a contact for our clients and co-owns client experiences and retention. This role collaborates with Client Engagement and Sales staff and advises our existing clients on how best to leverage current and emerging solutions to meet their business objectives. They assist in the ongoing management of client relationships, including accountability for onboarding and retention in collaboration with backend support resources as required. Key success measures for this role are client satisfaction, revenue and account retention.
- Implement and help grow client onboarding journey.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients through scheduled interactions.
- Seek client feedback and incorporate it into future activities.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional team members to achieve goals.
- Develop and advise on strategies by understanding client expectations.
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage Simplifya solutions to add value to the relationship and determine improvement opportunities.
- Identify and escalate issues and challenges by leveraging support resources and applying solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients.
- Manage client expectations while ensuring company achieves retention metrics.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present findings to client to drive client satisfaction, revenue and retention.
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Organize tasks, deliverables and meet commitments on time.
- Good at focused listening and conflict management.
- Can find common ground and explains differing viewpoints comprehensively.
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship and project management.
- Must have 2+ years of client service/account management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.