We need a Product Manager as our industry-leading SaaS product hits a new phase of growth. As the lieutenant to our Director of Product & Engineering, you’ll be a leading voice on what we build and how we release. Your day-to-day will center around making product efforts more efficient through validating and documenting new features.
- Release management. Help determine priorities, manage tasks and communicate timelines for new releases.
- Data analysis. You understand what you can (and can’t) ask of your data. Advanced Excel (read: Google sheets) skills and the ability to pick up unfamiliar datasets is a must. Dashboard building experience is a bonus.
- Feature demos. You can give both in-depth demos and surface-level overviews while exhibiting a software’s core value propositions.
- Documentation writing. You understand that writing a paragraph today saves you hours in the future. We pride ourselves on thorough, consistent, and timely documentation practices.
- Must be Denver-based. Remote candidates will not be considered.
- Prior product management experience. Ideally, you have product experience in the unique and ever-shifting cannabis industry.
- Feature writing. Story writing for agile development specifically.
- Agile planning. You have experience with the core tenants of agile (sprint planning, sprint reviews, story point estimations).
- Product demos. You’re seasoned in demoing software.
- Feature documentation. We need a master of documentation capable of staying on top of product documentation for numerous internal audiences.
- New release communications. You’ll be responsible for presenting new features to client and sales teams, as well as managing release activities (betas, internal training, release content).
- Roadmap maintenance. Populate the backlog for our maintenance team (we have a maintenance team and two feature teams).
- Feature research. Use the data at your disposal (from client feedback to in-app usage) to help us validate feature decisions.