- An Employee who’d been assigned a checklist could view that checklist in their dashboard, but not in the Checklists (the link was missing). It’s back.
- When we gave Employees the ability to conduct audits, we intended for them to also be able to see the entirety of audits they’d conducted. That didn’t happen on the first try so we made a bug. Then we squashed it.
- Third Party Auditors creating an audit for non-Simplifya companies were receiving an error message. That headache was as splitting for us as it was for you, and we apologize.
- You might have seen an odd character (“â”) taking the place of apostrophes in some audit questions. We use Microsoft when creating and editing our content, and that’s their (odd) version of a copy-and-paste practical joke. Those errors have been cut out.
- Half bug, half update: We removed the “edit” button from Action Item comments. We believe doing so keeps the integrity of your reports and Action Items.
- For Third Party Auditors creating an audit using the new quick link in the menu, the option for selecting a business not already on Simplifya was missing. We added it back in, and now it’s truly quick.
- If you were a TPA trying to create an audit for business that had 2+ of a license type at their location, well, you couldn’t. Now you can.