Hot-fixing SOP features, picture storage, and updates to our copyright information.
When adding citations to your SOPs tasks, the citation field would not populate correctly. We don’t want you typing every citation every time, so we fixed it for you!
There was a bug in SOPs allowing users to edit an SOP Template. Of course, we wrote these templates to keep you fully covered (plus our Regulatory Analysts put a lot of work into them), so we squashed that posthaste.
Some long SOP tasks were not moving to the next line after a certain amount of text. Now, all your line breaks will be reflected in the SOPs being conducted by your team.
We trimmed down some of the text in SETTINGS. More streamlined. Less verbose.
There was a case where if you created an SOP to be done the same day and deleted it, the recording of the SOP in our database was a little messed up, but we corrected it so you get the correct information.
Stored images in the database were being saved with a slightly lower resolution. Now your original image is saved just the way you want it.
We upgraded our footers in both our emails and our web application to have correct copyright information while also tweaking the design a little.