Risk Mitigation Alliance consists of the top cannabis insurance companies (carriers and brokers) working alongside Simplifya (the leading operational compliance company) to help cannabis licensed operators mitigate compliance-related risks and save money.
Who benefits from RMA? Licensed cannabis operators.
What are the benefits?
- Save money while operating a compliant cannabis business.
- The best-in-class operational compliance tool subsidized by insurance companies: Licensed operators who use Simplifya to maintain operational compliance can now have 70% of the cost of Simplifya paid by RMA insurance partners.
- Preferred pricing on insurance premiums: Operators who utilize Simplifya for compliance are eligible for discounts/preferred pricing on insurance premiums. *While insurance carriers will do their best to provide premium discounts on insurance policies for Simplifya customers, note that discount amounts are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the insurance carriers, and the discounts applied at policy renewal, if any, may vary based on many different risk factors of the insured.
- Mitigate Risk: Protect your most valuable asset – your license – through the use of Simplifya. Simplifya is the leading and longest-running operational and regulatory compliance company in the cannabis industry.
- Simple and easy: No costs and no additional work – we do everything for you! All you have to do is contact us RMAlliance@simplifya.com.
- Insurance Cares: Leading cannabis insurance carriers and brokers have come together to collectively bring value and financial relief to licensed cannabis operators.