It's more than the ability to say you work for the cannabis industry's leading regulatory compliance solution.
Working at Simplifya means being a part of a culture where all of the energy associated with a technology start-up is compounded by all of the energy associated with a blossoming industry. Granted, that sounds like total chaos to some and super fun to others. If you're part of the second group, we encourage you to take a look at the positions below. To apply, send your resume to Careers at Simplifya dot com!
The Sales Representative is responsible for growing our client base and revenue through direct sales of SaaS software to licensed cannabis businesses. This role works closely with the Engineering and Legal teams to ensure we are capturing prospect and client feedback to constantly improve the product and ensure we are adding compelling features and services.
- Self-starter with passion and drive to independently manage the sales funnel
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prospect, negotiate and close accounts in a timely manner
- Proficient with G Suite, spreadsheets in particular, and associated programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level
- Ability to pass a background check that includes criminal and driving records
- Generate new high-level leads via cold calling, email campaigns, referrals, networking events, etc.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Schedule weekly appointments (both in person and remote), preparing and delivering presentations to prospective clients
- Training clients on how to properly utilize Simplifya’s products
- Upsell additional features to existing clients
- Ensure loyalty through excellent client service
- 2+ years of experience in cannabis industry
The Regulatory Analyst is primarily responsible for producing the regulatory content that appears in the Simplifya app. The content is derived from state and local regulations and can take the form of compliance checklists, action items to address instances of non-compliance, standard operating procedures, and training material for compliance awareness.
- Strong reading comprehension. You must be able to review government regulations and quickly understand their intent and implications.
- Strong writing skills. You must be able to summarize government regulations in a clear and concise manner. You must be able to convert those regulations, which can be very complex, into simple and straightforward content for our software.
- High attention to detail. You will be expected to accurately communicate the regulatory expectations in a clear and concise manner.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field.
- Work efficiently and cooperatively in an environment of multiple projects and priorities.
- Approach challenges with an innovative and positive attitude.
- Work well both independently and collaboratively.
- Research and analyze complex regulatory requirements imposed upon state and local marijuana regulations.
- Draft summaries of regulations, questions for facility audits, action items to teach businesses to resolve non-compliance, compliant standard operating procedures, training materials and other work products associated with legal requirements for cannabis businesses.
- Provide targeted input to the development team on ways to enhance our software.
- Serve as a resource for sales and customer support as needed, which may include web conferencing and/or occasional travel.
- Help to develop Simplifya’s reputation as regulatory experts via industry events, blog posts and media resources, participation in regulatory committees, and in other opportunities as they are identified.
- Experience in cannabis regulations and/or any of the following types of companies or industries would be helpful: software, startup, cannabis, regulatory, compliance, audit, law, consulting.