It's more than the ability to say you work for the cannabis industry's leading regulatory compliance solution.
Working at Simplifya means being a part of a culture where all of the energy associated with a technology start-up is compounded by all of the energy associated with a blossoming industry. Granted, that sounds like total chaos to some and super fun to others. If you're part of the second group, we encourage you to take a look at the positions below. To apply, send your resume to Careers at Simplifya dot com!
The Sales Representative is responsible for growing our client base and revenue through direct sales of SaaS software to licensed cannabis businesses. This role works closely with the Engineering and Legal teams to ensure we are capturing prospect and client feedback to constantly improve the product and ensure we are adding compelling features and services.
- Self-starter with passion and drive to independently manage the sales funnel
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prospect, negotiate and close accounts in a timely manner
- Proficient with G Suite, spreadsheets in particular, and associated programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level
- Ability to pass a background check that includes criminal and driving records
- Generate new high-level leads via cold calling, email campaigns, referrals, networking events, etc.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Schedule weekly appointments (both in person and remote), preparing and delivering presentations to prospective clients
- Training clients on how to properly utilize Simplifya’s products
- Upsell additional features to existing clients
- Ensure loyalty through excellent client service
- 2+ years of experience in cannabis industry