It's more than the ability to say you work for the cannabis industry's leading regulatory compliance solution.
Working at Simplifya means being a part of a culture where all of the energy associated with a technology start-up is compounded by all of the energy associated with a blossoming industry. Granted, that sounds like total chaos to some and super fun to others. If you're part of the second group, we encourage you to take a look at the positions below. To apply, send your resume to Careers at Simplifya dot com!
Not only will you get to work closely with our passionate product and technology team, but you’ll gain exposure to DevOps (AWS/DataDog) and architecture principles (microservices). Best of all, you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight into the exciting and fast-paced cannabis industry.
- Languages/Tools. PHP, Angular, React, MySQL, Git and experience with RESTful APIs.
- OOP/ORM. In particular, experience with the Laravel framework and the eloquent ORM.
- Test-Driven Development. Experience in writing unit tests, including making assertions and writing for edge cases.
- Advanced SQL. The ability to write complex queries that answer business questions, outputting data sets consumable by non-technical users.
- Must be Denver-based. Remote candidates will not be considered.
- 1+ years of full-stack experience as part of an Agile team – Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs - bonus points for having designed them.
- Experience in any facet of the cannabis industry would be valuable, but not required.
- Special Projects. One day it might be adding advanced sorting methods to our monolith. The next could be new functionality for an internal tool. Either way, you’ll get to dive in, flex those full-stack muscles and produce high-quality, tested and maintainable software.
- Bug squashing. You’ll be the one looking for root cause and fixing the bugs that can’t wait until our offshore team starts their day.
- API integration work. We work with a number of tools that offer external APIs. You’ll be doing some open-ended testing to help us make the most of different silos of data.
- Documentation. You’ll be counted on to proactively add documentation to help others, both stateside and offshore.
- Self-starter with passion and drive to independently manage the sales funnel.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prospect, negotiate and close accounts in a timely manner.
- Proficient with G Suite, Google Sheets in particular, and associated applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Generate new high-level leads via cold calling, email campaigns, referrals, networking events, etc.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Schedule weekly appointments (both in person and remote), preparing and delivering presentations to prospects.
- Training clients on how to properly utilize Simplifya’s product.
- Upsell additional features to existing clients.
- Ensure loyalty through excellent client service.
- 2+ years of experience in cannabis industry.