It's more than the ability to say you work for the cannabis industry's leading regulatory compliance solution.
Working at Simplifya means being a part of a culture where all of the energy associated with a technology start-up is compounded by all of the energy associated with a blossoming industry. Granted, that sounds like total chaos to some and super fun to others. If you're part of the second group, we encourage you to take a look at the positions below. To apply, send your resume to Careers at Simplifya dot com!
- Self-starter with passion and drive to independently manage the sales funnel.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prospect, negotiate and close accounts in a timely manner.
- Proficient with G Suite, Google Sheets in particular, and associated applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Generate new high-level leads via cold calling, email campaigns, referrals, networking events, etc.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Schedule weekly appointments (both in person and remote), preparing and delivering presentations to prospects.
- Training clients on how to properly utilize Simplifya’s product.
- Upsell additional features to existing clients.
- Ensure loyalty through excellent client service.
- 2+ years of experience in cannabis industry.