Here’s a rundown of the updates/changes we’ve made to the software in August 2021:
- You can now attach reference files to your custom Documents in Smart Cabinet
We received feedback from clients that they wanted to be able to upload a reference file to the Folders/Documents that they’ve added to their Smart Cabinet. This would allow users that are assigned uploads to be able to reference some instructions pertaining to the uploads. For example, you can add a Visitor Log template to the “Visitor Log” Document in Smart Cabinet, and users that are assigned uploads for that Document now have a template they can reference/use each time they upload a file.There are a few ways to add files to your custom Documents:
- when creating your custom Document
- when editing the Settings of your custom Document
- in the slide-out pane on the right that appears when you click the “View Document” option
- You can now delete multiple files at once in Smart Cabinet
We wanted to make it as easy as possible to keep your Smart Cabinet clean, so we added the ability to delete multiple files at once. Just check the boxes next to the files you want to delete, click the “Edit Files” button, and then click the “Delete Files” option. You’ll be given a confirmation prompt before anything is permanently deleted.
We’ll share more here as it’s released!